Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random Pics


This is how Branson has been watching his shows lately, he hops in Kayson's bouncer and tells me he is ready!

So I went to check on Branson one night after I had put him to bed and I walk in and saw this I started laughing because he would not let those balloons out of his sight all day. So apparently he thought he had to sleep with them so I would not throw them away.

Our little Kaser's he loves being outside as much as his brother! We just cant get enough of this little guy!! He is growing so fast, just turned four months.

So I have been going with my mom and dad bike riding every morning and it is Branson's favorite part of the day. One morning we had something come up so we didn't end up going till that night and Branson told me "go on bike mom." So I ended up taking him and we didn't even make it to the end of the block before he was passed out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment