Friday, May 18, 2012

My little artist:)

 The hallway
 My stove
 The entry way into the front room
 My favorite the dishwasher!
 My kitchen cupboards and drawers, there are four that look like this!
 Fridge
And another part of the kitchen wall!! So Branson decided one Sunday that he was bored and went searching through the house and came across a black magic marker hidden in the junk drawer!!  Matt was in the shower and I was just putting my dress on and within 7 mins. My house became Branson's canvas:)  Needless to say I cryed because I had no clue how to get any of this out, and its a good thing I love that little boy more than life itself!!! So after all afternoon the next day scrubbing with acetone the only thing I have to do is repaint my kitchen! Needless to say all the markers are locked away and we just laugh about it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment