Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How do you go throughout life without a sister!!!




Even though they are not so small anymore they are still my baby sisters!! I don't know what I would do without these two they are amazing!! They are both so talented and beautiful!! As I look back growing up I cant think of a time where I didn't do something with these two every weekend, I would spoil them rotten:) But that is the perk of being the older sister! We would go out every weekend and go to dinner and get them an outfit! Now they help me so much with my kids, they are the best aunts! Thank you two for all you do for me, I love you very very much and I am so grateful I have you in my life!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sisters are the best!
    i hope for only one more girl.. cause oaks needs a sister! but i would be fine with the rest being boys! :)

    i can't believe how old they are getting... and i hates saying that, cause i would hate it when people would say that to me... but it's true!

    ReplyDelete