Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hide and Seek:)


This last couple of weeks we decided to take Branson's nummy away, I have been dreading this day for a really long time!! So Matt put him to bed the other night and he went down without putting up a fight which I thought was very strange but I wasn't going to argue. The next morning I could hear him talking so I go in to get him out of bed and I peek through the crack in the door and he has Kayson's nummy in his mouth, he hears me so he hurry and takes the nummy out and hides it behind his stuffed animals so I cant see it. I could not stop laughing, I do not give that kid enough credit! So needless to say we have to hide all of Kayson's nummy's from Branson!:)

1 comment:

  1. hahaah that is awesome!!!
    well, not so awesome for you, but kids are always smarter then you think!! :)

    ReplyDelete