Saturday, December 8, 2012

Feeling Crafty:)

 I love creating new things it takes my mind off of everyday stresses, and I love that Matt loves what I can come up with!! I also couldn't do it without his help, he tells me just to put a sign above our door that says "Mortensen's Woodworking"  gotta love that man!!! Here are a few things that I made for our Christmas decorations!!
 This was my favorite, I love when hobby lobby has there flowers on sale they have some really cool things!
 It still needs a tree, but waiting for my very "busy" husband to run to the storage shed!!:) Who new you could make cute presents with old diaper boxes and scrapbook paper I thought they turned out really cute and soooo cheap to make!!
 I love my snowman!!!
He needed a friend so I came up with this cute little board, aka love my cricket and the stuff I can do with it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so crafty and creative! I LOVE all of your cute Christmas decorations! I need help being crafty~super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete