Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Our sweet little boy is here!! And we couldn't be happier to have him here and healthy. 
Jax was born January 10, 2013 at 6:30 pm at American Fork Hospital, he was 9lbs. 10oz and 20.5 inches long. A very healthy and happy little boy!! His story getting here was the most exciting one out of my three kiddos:) I was helping my mom with some crafts she was doing for my sisters basketball team and I started feeling sick, light headed and couldn't function at all, keep in mind i have been contracting for the last few days but nothing to run to the hospital about just to get sent home! So when it was time for her to go to the games she helped me get home (so thought i was going to pass out!) we get home and all settled, i start a movie for the boys and jump in the tub thinking that might help, it so didn't started throwing up and feeling really yucky! So i decided to lay down hoping that would help so I cuddled on the couch with the boys and no sooner did I lay down I had a really bad contraction and then It felt like I had peed my pants at this point I was really mad because I'm thinking to myself that I didn't cough or sneeze so now I'm just peeing my pants for no reason, great!!! So I get up and I was drowned my water had just broke!! I start panicking I call Matt and told him what had happened and he starts freaking out, so in the middle of all this mess Matts phone breaks, I'm sicker than a dog with Kayson in the bathtub watching this all go down laughing at me while I'm throwing up and everything else, cant get a hold of anybody in our family's to come get the boys, by this time i was in tears from the pain and the mess we were in. Matt gets home and is running around like a chicken with his head cut off!! We got a hold of my mom who was just at the High School watching the games so Matt loads the boys in the car with no coats and no diaper bag, runs back in yells at me "what do you need" i look at him like really I'm half naked I need pants dear. He runs in our room throwing clothes everywhere I can find any, I'm trying not to laugh I yell back next drawer down, we have only been here a year:) So we get the kids dropped off and are heading to the hospital Matt is going 90 down the freeway and as I'm contracting he keeps telling me its OK were not going to have this baby in the car! I personally think he was telling himself that:) As were checking in they wheeled me into a room because by this point i couldn't walk, they get me ready and the nurse checked and I was dilated to a 9 so they were rushing to get everything ready because this kiddo was on his way! I barley was able to get an epidural, thank goodness:) From the time my water broke to the time our little man was born was an hour:) I'm thankful everything went as well as it did, because in all the mess it could have turned out so differently!! We are so happy to have our little Jax with us love you baby boy!!

1 comment:

  1. lol, love a good birth story! Poor Matt I can only imagine you keeping all calm and organized while he's running around like a crazy. What a cute family!!

    ReplyDelete