Friday, June 15, 2012

My three Miracles

My Miracle Baby

So if I don't get these written down I will forget so please forgive me this is really hard for me to write about.  On June second we were busy finishing up a wedding for my mom's friend. Matt's mom took little Branson with her because he had all he could take of wedding stuff, Kayson stayed with Matt and I he was just playing while we were getting food ready.  Well the little man crawled pass me to go to the front room so I followed to make sure all doors were shut and that he couldn't get into any trouble. So after making sure everything was good I went back to get the rest of the food out for the wedding party. Within the span of 15 minutes I realized I had not seen Kayson so in a panic I ran to the family room and in the midst of everything going on someone came threw the front door and left it open. So runny outside to see if I could see him I heard the most worst scream ever I can even explain what I heard, my first thought is that a car had hit him, but as I looked around I still could not see him.  I turn toward the side of my mom's house were she has two ponds as I ran over there, there was my baby boy floating it the water turned on his back with water all around his face completely terrified.  I jumped in after him he was completely white and his lips were very blue. I ran inside and my mom and dad helped me get his clothes off his poor diaper was so big and heavy, Matt came in and we decided to take him to the emergency room when we got there one of my moms neighbors was working so they took us right back and had him hooked up to the machines his color started coming back which was good. They took an x ray of his chest and found water spots in his lungs so we had to watch him and bring him back in six hours so they could check him again. His poor tummy just sloshed he had drank a lot of pond water.  So when we got back to my mom's house I went out to look at were he fell in, my mother came out with me and as we were looking were he fell my mom pulled two huge rocks that fell in after him, he fell right were the pump was so it should of grabbed his clothes and held him under, then were he should of popped up is right were the water fall is. I found him on the other side floating on his back. Kayson sure had his Heavenly Father watching over him along with his guardian angels. Even the doctors at the ER told us that he should have drowned.  Kayson mommy his so happy that there are so many people on the other side watching over us, because with everything that happened you should not be here, so remember you have a great purpose on this earth and stay so close to your Heavenly Father he loves you and will always watch over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment